Rapidly occurring growth and accumulation of algae within a body of water. It usually results from excessive nutrient loading and/or sluggish circulation regime with a long residence time. Persistent and frequent bloom can result in low oxygen conditions.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne