A wastewater collection system configured to serve only selected properties in a neighborhood. Such a system allows a town to restrict sewer service to only those lots in greatest need, and/or to preserve limited capacity for wastewater treatment or disposal.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne