Comprehensive Wastewater Management Plan – A plan that identifies all the community’s wastewater needs and problems, evaluates alternative means of meeting those needs, selects the most cost-effective and environmentally appropriate remedy, and proposes an implementation plan and schedule.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne