Massachusetts Estuaries Project – A project of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the School for Marine Science and Technology at the University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth, that provides water quality, nutrient loading, and hydrodynamic information for 89 estuaries in southeastern Massachusetts. This information is combined in a linked watershed/ estuary model that predicts the water quality changes that result from land use management decisions.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne