Million Gallons Per Day – Rate of water volume discharge representing a volume of 1 million gallons of water passing across a given location in a time interval of 1 day. A flow rate of 1 mgd = 1.54723 cubic feet per second (cfs) = 0.04381 cubic meters per second (cms).
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne