A relatively new form of zoning that is a variation of a clustered subdivision, but with several enhancements. The number of allowed dwelling units is determined by a calculation that first eliminates the amount of important natural resource lands from the determination of the number of allowed units. The net acreage is then divided by the base density to determine the number of buildable units.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne