Nitrogen Sensitive Area – A Massachusetts regulatory designation of an area as particularly sensitive to pollution from on-site wastewater systems and therefore requiring nitrogen-loading restrictions; includes Interim Wellhead Protection Areas and Zone IIs of public water supplies, areas with private wells, and Nitrogen Sensitive embayments or other areas that are designated as nitrogen sensitive under Title 5, based on appropriate scientific evidence.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne