Pollution from many diffuse sources that is carried to surface waters by runoff or ground water. Non-point source pollution is typically caused by sediment, nutrients, and organic and toxic substances originating from land use activities and/or the atmosphere. Any source of water pollution that does not meet the legal definition of a point source.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne