The measure of the salt content of water. ,measured by weight as parts per thousand (ppt). Salinity concentrations range from 0.5-1 ppt for tidal fresh waters; 20-25 ppt for estuarine waters; 30 ppt for coastal waters to 35 ppt for the open ocean.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne