Specific location in a waterbody chosen to collect water samples for the measurement of water quality constituents. Stations are identified by an alphanumeric code identifying the agency source responsible for the collection of the data and a unique identifier code designating the location. Station measurements can be recorded from either discrete grab samples or continuous automated data acquisition systems. Station locations are typically sampled by state, federal or local agencies at periodic intervals (e.g., weekly, monthly, annual etc.) as part of a routine water quality monitoring program to track trends. Station locations can also be sampled only for a period of time needed to collect data for an intensive survey or a special monitoring program.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne