Relief includes the Title V (Septic) Tax Credit – which triples the maximum credit to $18,000, increases the percentage of eligible expenses from 40% to 60%; and allows taxpayers to claim up to $4,000 in any year, versus $1,500 in current law.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- November 14, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- October 17, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- Governor Healey Signs First Tax Cuts in More Than 20 Years
- September 26, 2023 | Public Health Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- August 29, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Long Pond, Marstons Mills