July 7, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
- Loop Beach is now re-opened to swimming. Enterococci levels have reduced. This beach now meets the Massachusetts Bathing Beach regulations.
- Shubael’s Pond has experienced increased concentrations of Cyanobacteria therefore ‘Warning Level’ signs are being posted.
- Bearses Pond has experienced a reduction in Cyanobacteria concentrations; therefore the ‘Pet Advisory’ signage is being removed.
- Lovell’s Pond remains closed to swimming due to high levels of Cyanobacteria.
CLOSED No Swimming
Lovell’s Pond, Marstons Mills
• Moderate health risks for adults
• Higher risk for babies and small children
• Highest risks for pets
Long Pond, Marstons Mills
Long Pond, Centerville
Pet Advisory Level
To see a map with all monitored ponds and other town’s ponds – check out the Cyanomap at APCC at: