Keyes Beach is closed for swimming due to elevated Enterococci bacteria counts. Due to this exceedance, this beach does not meet 105 CMR 445.00, Minimum Standards for Bathing Beaches, and is required to be closed to swimming. Re-samples were collected yesterday and the results of the re-samples will be available late this afternoon.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- November 14, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- October 17, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- Governor Healey Signs First Tax Cuts in More Than 20 Years
- September 26, 2023 | Public Health Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- August 29, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Long Pond, Marstons Mills