Keyes Beach is closed for swimming due to elevated Enterococci bacteria counts. Due to this exceedance, this beach does not meet 105 CMR 445.00, Minimum Standards for Bathing Beaches, and is required to be closed to swimming. Re-samples were collected yesterday and the results of the re-samples will be available late this afternoon.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Friday August 12, 2022 1:30 PM | NOTICE OF PUBLIC BATHING BEACH CLOSURE
- Drought Conditions Worsen in CT River Valley, Southeast, and Cape Cod Regions
- August 10, 2022 Beach Water Quality Update
- Wednesday August 10, 2022 3:00 PM | NOTICE OF PUBLIC BATHING BEACH CLOSURE
- August 8, 2022 Beach Water Quality Update