The Long Pond Project will expand sewer to south of Route 28 around Long Pond in Centerville. This will provide municipal wastewater collection to over 600 homes. It will include gravity sewer, low pressure sewer, one pump station on Main Street, Centerville, and one pump station at the south side of Long Pond. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $1,340,000 for preliminary and final design for this project and $549,000 to purchase a property on Main Street, Centerville which may be used to site the required pump station.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Scientists recruiting volunteers for health study on exposure to PFAS in drinking water
- CAPE COD AND ISLANDS WATER PROTECTION FUND 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
- Understanding Nitrogen Pollution and What To Do About It
- 5 New Years Resolutions to Keep Our Waters Clean
- Route 28 East Sewer Expansion Project Moves Forward