The Long Pond Project will expand sewer to south of Route 28 around Long Pond in Centerville. This will provide municipal wastewater collection to over 600 homes. It will include gravity sewer, low pressure sewer, one pump station on Main Street, Centerville, and one pump station at the south side of Long Pond. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $1,340,000 for preliminary and final design for this project and $549,000 to purchase a property on Main Street, Centerville which may be used to site the required pump station.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne