The Long Pond Project will expand sewer to south of Route 28 around Long Pond in Centerville. This will provide municipal wastewater collection to over 600 homes. It will include gravity sewer, low pressure sewer, one pump station on Main Street, Centerville, and one pump station at the south side of Long Pond. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $1,340,000 for preliminary and final design for this project and $549,000 to purchase a property on Main Street, Centerville which may be used to site the required pump station.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING: LONG POND MARSTONS MILLS MANAGEMENT PLAN
- Design Plans for Stormwater Management at Boat Ramps Ready for Public Review
- September 30, 2022 | Beach Water Quality Update
- Water Quality Update | September 20, 2022 – Pet Advisory Level – Lovell’s Pond
- Strawberry Hill Road Pump Station Project Construction Update