The Phinney’s Lane Sewer Expansion Project will expand sewer to north of Route 28 along Phinney’s Lane and the Wequaquet Lane area in Centerville to approximately Old Strawberry Hill Road. It will include gravity sewer and some low-pressure sewer. Residences in this area are completely dependent on on-site solutions to address their wastewater, which has had a negative effect on Lake Wequaquet, and to a lesser extent the Centerville River. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $1,050,000 for preliminary and final design for this project.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne