The Phinney’s Lane Sewer Expansion Project will expand sewer to north of Route 28 along Phinney’s Lane and the Wequaquet Lane area in Centerville to approximately Old Strawberry Hill Road. It will include gravity sewer and some low-pressure sewer. Residences in this area are completely dependent on on-site solutions to address their wastewater, which has had a negative effect on Lake Wequaquet, and to a lesser extent the Centerville River. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $1,050,000 for preliminary and final design for this project.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Scientists recruiting volunteers for health study on exposure to PFAS in drinking water
- CAPE COD AND ISLANDS WATER PROTECTION FUND 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
- Understanding Nitrogen Pollution and What To Do About It
- 5 New Years Resolutions to Keep Our Waters Clean
- Route 28 East Sewer Expansion Project Moves Forward