With the possibility of an interconnection with JBCC, there is discussion of installing sewer in Cotuit, and bringing it the JBCC plant. The JBCC would allow the Town to address nitrogen removal in the western part of the town, and could provide solutions to other sections of the Town as well. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $250,000 for evaluation and preliminary design of sewer into Cotuit. The potential sewer extension into Cotuit has been shown as the three “stages” on the Town’s phasing plan.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne