With the possibility of an interconnection with JBCC, there is discussion of installing sewer in Cotuit, and bringing it the JBCC plant. The JBCC would allow the Town to address nitrogen removal in the western part of the town, and could provide solutions to other sections of the Town as well. As of the writing of this document, Town Council has appropriated $250,000 for evaluation and preliminary design of sewer into Cotuit. The potential sewer extension into Cotuit has been shown as the three “stages” on the Town’s phasing plan.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING: LONG POND MARSTONS MILLS MANAGEMENT PLAN
- Design Plans for Stormwater Management at Boat Ramps Ready for Public Review
- September 30, 2022 | Beach Water Quality Update
- Water Quality Update | September 20, 2022 – Pet Advisory Level – Lovell’s Pond
- Strawberry Hill Road Pump Station Project Construction Update