The plan has been developed utilizing a watershed-by-watershed approach to ensure the regulatory requirements of each watershed are met. The following sections will describe the needs and proposed solutions of each of the watershed located in the Town of Barnstable. All nitrogen data provided in this section were calculated using the Town’s GIS tool and represent un-attenuated nitrogen totals.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING: LONG POND MARSTONS MILLS MANAGEMENT PLAN
- Design Plans for Stormwater Management at Boat Ramps Ready for Public Review
- September 30, 2022 | Beach Water Quality Update
- Water Quality Update | September 20, 2022 – Pet Advisory Level – Lovell’s Pond
- Strawberry Hill Road Pump Station Project Construction Update