The plan has been developed utilizing a watershed-by-watershed approach to ensure the regulatory requirements of each watershed are met. The following sections will describe the needs and proposed solutions of each of the watershed located in the Town of Barnstable. All nitrogen data provided in this section were calculated using the Town’s GIS tool and represent un-attenuated nitrogen totals.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Scientists recruiting volunteers for health study on exposure to PFAS in drinking water
- CAPE COD AND ISLANDS WATER PROTECTION FUND 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
- Understanding Nitrogen Pollution and What To Do About It
- 5 New Years Resolutions to Keep Our Waters Clean
- Route 28 East Sewer Expansion Project Moves Forward