Kidd’s Hill Sewer Expansion was developed after the receiving of a $3,753,000 MassWorks grant. The Grant funded sidewalks on Independence Drive and Kidd’s Hill Road, multiple intersection upgrades, drainage improvements and public utility extensions (sewer and water). The sewer improvements include installation of sewer on portions of Kidd’s Hill Road, Merchant’s Lane and Business Drive which would serve future developments (properties in this area are currently undeveloped). This project is anticipated to be completed in the Fall of 2019.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- November 14, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- October 17, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- Governor Healey Signs First Tax Cuts in More Than 20 Years
- September 26, 2023 | Public Health Advisory – Parker Pond, Osterville
- August 29, 2023 | Pet Advisory – Long Pond, Marstons Mills