Kidd’s Hill Sewer Expansion was developed after the receiving of a $3,753,000 MassWorks grant. The Grant funded sidewalks on Independence Drive and Kidd’s Hill Road, multiple intersection upgrades, drainage improvements and public utility extensions (sewer and water). The sewer improvements include installation of sewer on portions of Kidd’s Hill Road, Merchant’s Lane and Business Drive which would serve future developments (properties in this area are currently undeveloped). This project is anticipated to be completed in the Fall of 2019.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Scientists recruiting volunteers for health study on exposure to PFAS in drinking water
- CAPE COD AND ISLANDS WATER PROTECTION FUND 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
- Understanding Nitrogen Pollution and What To Do About It
- 5 New Years Resolutions to Keep Our Waters Clean
- Route 28 East Sewer Expansion Project Moves Forward