Kidd’s Hill Sewer Expansion was developed after the receiving of a $3,753,000 MassWorks grant. The Grant funded sidewalks on Independence Drive and Kidd’s Hill Road, multiple intersection upgrades, drainage improvements and public utility extensions (sewer and water). The sewer improvements include installation of sewer on portions of Kidd’s Hill Road, Merchant’s Lane and Business Drive which would serve future developments (properties in this area are currently undeveloped). This project is anticipated to be completed in the Fall of 2019.
NEWS & UPDATES
- UPDATE: Cyanobacteria Monitoring and Reporting
- Sewer Assessment Ordinance Public Hearing at Town Council Meeting – Thursday, May 20th at 7:00 PM
- State Tax Credit For Sewer Connection Costs
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Awards First Round of Grants
- Cape Cod Chamber Policy Pod Features Town Manager Mark Ells and Finance Director Mark Milne