The proposed project would utilize an existing footprint of the Marstons Mills Wastewater Treatment Plant (MMWWTP) and convert it to a municipal wastewater pump station. This station would be designed to sewer the nearby properties and accommodate future sewering needs in the area. An intermediate pump station would also be included along Route 28 to convey the wastewater along Route 28 from this converted pump station to the aforementioned pump station at the intersection of Route 28 and Phinney’s Lane which will convey flows to WPCF.
Subscribe for information on Wastewater and Water Quality projects in the Town of Barnstable.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Scientists recruiting volunteers for health study on exposure to PFAS in drinking water
- CAPE COD AND ISLANDS WATER PROTECTION FUND 2021 ANNUAL REPORT
- Understanding Nitrogen Pollution and What To Do About It
- 5 New Years Resolutions to Keep Our Waters Clean
- Route 28 East Sewer Expansion Project Moves Forward